ARTBUZZ1 - Event Announcements

Advocating the impact and value of the arts touching our lives. Creativity is contagious.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Tish Wynne: Creation Expressed Through Animals & Nature: Opening Reception: November 7, 1-4pm, Encinitas,. CA

Tish Wynne, Creation Expressed Through Animals & Nature, November 5 – January 14, 2016

I have been drawing and painting since the day my mom gave me crayons. I have a passion & love for wildlife and nature, I enjoy painting in acrylics most of all, but I am not limited to any mediums, like water colors, pen & ink, oils, pencil etc...I love using color to its fullest. Visit http://tish-wynne.artistwebsites.com

RECEPTION: Saturday November 7, 2015, 1,4pm. Encinitas Community Center Gallery, 1140 Oakcrest Park Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment