ARTBUZZ1 - Event Announcements

Advocating the impact and value of the arts touching our lives. Creativity is contagious.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Congratulate, Artist Jayne Spencer

Jayne is a very diverse artist.  Checkout her classes too!

Posted recently in yhe Escondido News.

“As an artist, the events of the past two weeks moved me to paint a portrait of George Floyd, whose death has sparked a long-overdue nationwide awareness of the racial inequities that our nation clearly has not moved past. I am thrilled that my work made the front page of the Escondido News, https://www.escondidograpevine.com/tag/escondido-news/.

This was a very emotional portrait to paint when I was painting his beautiful face the tears started running down my cheeks. I was thinking about his life,  family,  kids and how he died. My mom always told me to treat others how you would want to  be treated. Such a simple concept. May this world come together and make real change for a better future for all mankind.


www.jaynespencer.com
www.jaynespencerwatercolor.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment