Front Porch Gallery, a non-profit gallery in Carlsbad will be holding its annual juried exhibition and invites artists to participate.
Open to all artists18 years of age and older living or working in San Diego County.
EXHIBITION DATES: May 25-July 12, 2014
Opening Reception with live music and hors d’oeuvres: May 25, 2014, noon-2pm
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 25, 2014
AWARDS: 1st: $350, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100, $35 each for 3 Honorable Mentions
JURORS: Steven Nossan, Gallery Director and Julie Weaverling, Assistant Gallery Director
HAND DELIVER ACCEPTED WORK:
May 14, 15, 16 (noon-6pm) and May 17, 18, (11am-5 pm).
July 12 (after 3pm) & July 16, 17, 18 (noon-6pm) and July19 (11am – 5pm)
All entries will be submitted electronically at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Format images in TIFF, BMP, JPG, or PNG, no less than 800 pixels long. For best results, make sure your image is 1920 pixels @72 dpi on the longest side. Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space. A tutorial on how to submit is available on the How OJS Works page. Directions on how to photograph your work and properly size images can be found on the Help page. Don’t worry, it’s easy!
ENTRY FEE AND PAYMENT
$35 for 3 entries
After you’ve submitted, continue to checkout, pay through PayPal or with a credit card, and receive your receipt.
May 3, 2014 by email. Award winners are announced at the Opening Reception.
Please also visit our blog for a list of all Accepted Artists at
- All 2D and 3D media except film, video, or installation. Artwork must have been created within past 3 years.
- Artwork must be original and not previously exhibited at Front Porch Gallery.
- Artwork must be ready to hang with proper hanging device.
- Artwork must be for sale. Gallery retains 40% commission on sales.
- Size of work limited to 40” on longest side, including frame.
- For this exhibition we are looking for artwork that includes all themes of expression.
- Artwork must be suitable for a general public audience.
- Artwork must be labeled on the back with artist’s name, title, medium, size and price.
- Artwork is insured while at the gallery.
- Artwork must remain in the gallery for the entire exhibition, unless sold.
- Commissions are paid within 30 days of sale.
- Entering this juried exhibition acknowledges the right of Front Porch Gallery to use your image(s) for publicity purposes for this event.