ARTBUZZ1 - Event Announcements

Advocating the impact and value of the arts touching our lives. Creativity is contagious.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Hypnotic Movements, Chasing Coral, Reception June 1, 6-9pm

Hello All,

I hope to see you at Art Night Encinitas on June 1, 6-9pm for my exhibition Hypnotic Movements for an evening of art, music, fun and surprises. Free to the public, the Encinitas city galleries are open Saturday evening for the public to meet the artists 

I will be exhibiting and supporting a very special cause, saving the coral reefs. The artwork presented has been a 1 1/2 project, so join me as I support my sponsors effort through art. 

The Ocean Agency and the amazing Exposure Film Labs.  Enjoy this short video that is filled with educational information.  Visit the trail Chasing Coral at  https://youtu.be/DRsUWSgad2s.  You'll come to understand so much more.

See you there.  Visit my website Cheryl Ehlers Art and remember to checkout your evites.  Let me know if you have questions, email to: cheryl@cherylehlersart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment