ARTBUZZ1 - Event Announcements

Advocating the impact and value of the arts touching our lives. Creativity is contagious.

Friday, April 4, 2014

ARTBUZZ1 SEEKS Monthly Photography for Newsletter

Hello Creative Souls,
Last month I was seeking a colorful photo for the front of the the ARTBUZZ1 and wanted to depict Spring.

I came across, Billie Day and her photography which caught my eye, (you can see why).  She not only loves color but is a vibrant person herself and a wonderful contributor to the arts. This indeed depicts the theme of Spring!

So I thought, hum....... maybe some other artists might like to be part of the ARTBUZZ1 community?


If you are interested, I like monthly themes and would like to collect them for May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.  Keeping this simply, I will always place credits to the artworks received and it goes out to over 1800  artists and organizations.

Simple... just send them to me and if chosen, you will be posted!  I like "color, emotion" and what makes a person smile in a blink of an eye.

Send them to artbuzz1@gmail.com and lets have some fun! 

Cheryl Ehlers, Publisher of ARTBUZZ1


No comments:

Post a Comment