ARTBUZZ1 - Event Announcements

Advocating the impact and value of the arts touching our lives. Creativity is contagious.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

San Dieguito Art Guild Presents - Art with Char Cee - Spring Classes Available

Plein Air Watercolor Classes - Four (3) hour sessions; you will learn how to create impressionist watercolor paintings; loose and colorful.  This fun, comprehensive class nurtures success and new ideas and includes drawing instructions. You will be making several quick color and shape paintings then proceed to a larger format and explore color combinations that are beyond your imagination.  

Classes held at Alta Vista Gardens, Vista, CA.
Fridays, April 18, 25, May 2, 9 - 8:30 am - 12:30 pm.
 Please bring your own basic watercolor supplies.  Contact Kate O’Brien at zelda1970@cox.net and reserve your space. for classes.  Fee:  $100. 

About the Instructor, Char Cee
After After extensive study with many prominent artists in my native Southern California, Mexico, and abroad, I have blended combinations of styles into my own unique form of expression. I have explored various art mediums over the past 40 years, and feel that each has its own special qualities to be used for various effects.
An “on location” painter, I image the world around me into abstract plein-air paintings. My passionate ability to convey feelings and emotions into abstract landscapes, flowers, and people have made me one of the more interesting and innovative artists in San Diego. 

My philosophy is that any art form should set off the viewer’s feelings that have been hidden away. With the wind in my hair and the sun on my face, the artwork takes its own course — driven by the environment.  Visit charcee.com for more information on the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment